Nduja & Mozzarella Rigatoni
Use our amazing Nduja to make this rich and delicious pasta dish, busting with flavour.
Serves 2 (large portions!)
2 banana shallots, sliced
2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
75g Chiltern Charcuterie Nduja, chopped into 2cm pieces
1 tin finely chopped tomatoes. Preferably Mutti brand.
Buffalo Mozzarella or Burrata
- I recommend you use a large sauté pan with lid for this dish. Heat oil on a medium heat and add the shallots to the pan, gently fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for a further 3-5 minute until shallots and garlic are softened and golden but not crisp.
- Add the Nduja to the pan and cook for 3 minutes, you will see it start to break down and almost melt into a paste.
- Tip in the can of tomatoes, put on the lid and simmer for 15 minutes whilst you cook the pasta.
- Serve topped with chunks of buffalo mozzarella, a drizzle of olive oil & fresh basil leaves.