Chilaquiles with Salsa Verde
The Bevistan smoked cheese & Mama Reyna Salsa Verde pair beautifully in this mexican comfort food dish, perfect for a weekend brunch.
4 corn tortilla wraps (available at Sainsburys, or substitute with wheat wraps)
Mama Reyna Salsa Verde 100g
Bevistan smoked sheep's cheese 100g
Fresh coriander, chopped
Vegetable stock 50ml
Fruity Farmer rapeseed oil
- Heat a few millimetres of oil in a large frying or sauté pan
- Stack the wraps on top of each other and cut into 8 triangular pieces
- Line a colander with a layer of absorbent kitchen roll.
- Fry the pieces in the oil in single layers for about 4 minutes, flipping each piece halfway until they are golden and crispy. This may take a couple of batches.
- When they are cooked place them into the lined colander to absorb the oil.
- Pour out excess oil from the pan and add stock and Mama Reyna sauce to warm through
- Arrange tortilla chips, pour over sauce, top with crumbled cheese, coriander & avocado.